Friday, October 10, 2008

I wish I felt bad...

....about buying this sweater. But I DON'T!
I went by Pin Me today, to drop something off. Of course then I played dress up. Fall is upon us, with Winter close on it's heels, in other words, IT'S COLD. I love the brand, Gentle Fawn, and have a few other items of theirs in my closet. I love it.

Last week I also purchased 2 sweater vests from Forever 21. I had to lay to rest my other black one, which not even my electric sweater shaver could save.

I picked a black basic with buttons. I have been wearing it with my Polka Dot 9 to 5 blouse from my line.


I also went for this one in Navy. It's a bit longer and has cute pockets.

So far I am still wearing a back brace for my angry back, and masking it is proving to be a bit difficult. Thankfully it is fall, and time for sweaters, and bulkier clothing.

No comments: