Monday, September 29, 2008

Shoe Crushes

Shoes are the best thing ever, they never make you look fat, and you can wear them every day in a row if you want. If I'm having a bad day I go to the Nordstrom Rack and try on tons of footwear. I think I have them on the brain, since I have been sewing Holiday dresses all weekend, and I am fantasizing about what shoes to wear with them.

Anyway, below are my new crushes from a few of my favorite shoes. Irregular Choice, Seychelles, and BC. I like all of them because they fit my feet well, and stand the amount of walking I do.



Bows, shiny, scalloping. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Again with the bows, but this are a little bit more classy and subtle.


I would wear white after Labor Day for these.

I wear through red shoes faster then any other in my closet. These would look fantastic with a black cocktail dress.

If I had to pick a favorite of these, this would be them. I am really in love with grey right now.


I am not usually a large fan of clunky heels, but these are making me change my mind a little. However I will say that I overall NOT a fan of thick heels.

Last but not least, cute simple flats. Love the color.

No comments: