Thursday, June 18, 2009

So I've been shopping.....

Just a little bit. No shoes (yet). It's spring, time to update a bit. Nothing too crazy, AND I have been making sure to purchase local, independent, NON-China made items.

First off, I love looking on Etsy.com. I started shopping on there after hearing how happy it made two of my friends who sell on there when they get orders. They both work hard on their goods, and it's cool for stuff to go from designer to consumer.

Last week I bought this lovely:


It's even cuter in person. Today I purchased this, and can't wait for it to come in the mail:





and these, because they were cheap and I am going to make something pretty out of them:
and they are dead stock which I always find very cool.

Today I also stopped by Pin Me (where I sell at) and got this:


From a line called She Bible. It's all made in San Francisco, and super cute. You can't see in the photo but it has a cute collar that goes all the around the top. Plus I'm always a sucker for things with pockets on them, these ones are in the princess lines of the top.


I also got a Jene Despain necklace. The simple charm with a horseshoe. I have few other of her pieces and they are amazing and made by her.

I also had fun picking out a b-day gift for my friend. But it's not her birthday yet, so photos of that will have to wait.

Now back to NOT shopping.

1 comment:

Nina said...

oooh, I want that top. I lurvs it! I need more things with cute details like that, but with 3/4 sleeves so I can wear them to work. Stupid tattoos. I'm also jealous of your new Jene Despain necklace. I want to get more stuff from her, but I'm soooo poor right now. Hopefully I will get a sweet new job and all will be well.

I will blog super soon