Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cosmetic Purchases + New Book

Ok, here's the first post showing cash monies spent. Of course it was on good things, GLITTER.

I hit some random cosmetics shop on the way home from work, on the way to Powell's. I was looking for the Smashbox product.

I spent:
1. Smashbox - Brow Wax ( I use more of that then the color, so I have 3 half empty auburn powders to use with it)
2. GLITTER POLISH - $3.99. (I wish it was cherry red)
3. GLITTER Eyeshad0ws - $5.99.

I was super amazed at the glitter content and size. I was also amazed that there were like 10 different color pallets to choose from. I went for golds of course.

Oooohhh aaaaahhhh, I of course had to slather each one on my eyelids after I got home. It might have been a bit Divine-esqu, but it was sparkly.


Then I went over to Powell's and got the 1st book in the Stephanie Plum Series, recomended to me by my friend Jessi. Her grandma has the rest of the series for me, that I will collect from her next week (SWEET!!). Sidebar- I am a super fast reader and burn through series like crazy, so I like ones that are at least 10 books strong.


This set me back $4.99.

Since it's still 2010, I'm not starting my running tally on purchases. I figure everything I just bought will keep me busy for a while.

No comments: