Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Glitter Christmas

So it's been complete glitter fuckery for about the last month with me. I thought I'd post the last 2 weeks of nails.

Last week:

Done with:

Tip - The Love & Beauty is sold at Forever 21 AND Urban Outfitters. Guess who is cheaper by half? I stared with 1 coat of that polish, then moved on to the subtle glitter of the Millani, then a dollop of mega glitter, then some Mega Shine.

This week:

Done with:

Cheap-o Tip - The Art Deco nail art polish is sold all over, and also at the Dollar Tree, for $1. I have seen it for upwards of $4 at other places. I stocked up when I saw it there, and I see it there often now. I started with 1 coat of the Maybeline Coral to pop the glitter. (It is mission impossible to find red glitter with real glitter that is not for details only). I then moved on to 2 coats of the Maroon Glitter. Then tipped with the Green Art Deco, topped off with a Mega Shine.

This is the best beauty product I have purchased all year. The glitter is super thick. I did my nails up in all glitter and it was wonderful (and also caused my co-worker to call my nails a Tranny-cure). The only problem it is so thick that it doesn't last long, and the entire polish will pop off like a press on nail in a few days. I'm going to a Glittery New Year's party, so I'll post a photo when I doll my nails up then.


Merry Christmas.

No comments: