Thursday, December 23, 2010

Treasures of Goodwill

I love the shit I find at the Goodwill. This last week was especially entertaining, which inspired me to dig up the photos I have been meaning to post of the treasures of Goodwill.

Pegasus Clock, so I may have for reals purchased this if it was a Unicorn, not JUST a Pegasus. I don't think Modge Podge was supposed to be used in this way.



These next two ties have me stumped. Are they promoting oil spills and nuclear energy?

Toxic Waste? Most def, not on my Fathers Day gift list.


This was in on a quarter machine. As if kids weren't creepy enough without mustaches.


This was just odd, and rather large.

But wait! He wants to tell you a secret.


These two lovelies were the "prizes" to my favorite holiday party - 99Cent Gift Exchange Extravaganza - this year was the 11th one! The gem of wonder on the left was a flocked plastic Virgin Mary piggy bank. The right....well, is only what we had been calling Seashell Jesus. You can't see, but all his fingers had an unfortunate accident except the middle one.


This week, I found these two lovelies, and for 99cents each I had to bring them home. (Perhaps next years prizes for the party??). Creepy clown is limp and you can pose him in a variety of ways. I am contemplating taking him to work, just to make my cube creepy. If you take that little hat off, he has odd bald spots on his head.

This shit is just freaky. Free floating doll face. I love it.

Thank you Goodwill!

No comments: