Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello 2011!

Still a couple of days off, but I thought I'd say hi early.

I stared this blog 2 years ago, in an effort to stop shopping as much. It's helped. I can honestly say I have completely reformed my shopping habits. This year, I am proud to report I ditched Visa, Discover, and Retail Credit. All I have to say, is SUCK IT. (now I just need to get my kidneys back from Sallie Mae.)

This coming year, and now, I am going to continue posting things I want, things I have thrifted, and things I have bought. As an effort to not consume as much, and to show what I consume. A few of my lady friends are posting as well. I'm also going to put pricing, to keep track of what I've spent, since I hope sharing that will keep my spending in check more.

Happy New Years.

No comments: